I continue to advise and assist on all insolvency related issues including and arising from: -
- Corporate financial distress
- Management voids
- Fraud and asset tracing
- Wrongful trading claims
- Allegations of preference and transactions at an undervalue
- Director disqualification
- Liabilities arising out of personal guarantees
- Impact of a death on a business
- Litigation support including investigation and reporting
- Accounts analysis and cash flows
- Turnaround of ailing businesses
- The planned termination of (the many) Corporate Voluntary Arrangements (CVA’s) and Individual Voluntary Arrangements (IVA’s) which have no prospect of achieving their objectives.
But please note I do not take formal insolvency appointments and I do not advise on proposals for Individual Voluntary Arrangements.